Community Policies • All
In the event of repeated or severe violations, we may suspend or permanently deactivate the account(s) in question.
You can report the content directly or contact us to report content that appears to violate this policy.
The following content is not allowed on HOLLYFY:
- Spam, unwanted contact, or content that is shared repeatedly in a disruptive manner
- Content that endorses or promotes illegal or harmful activity, or that is threatening, or harassing
- Content that is discriminatory (review our Nondiscrimination Policy for more info)
- Attempts to impersonate another person, account, business, or entity, including a representative of HOLLYFY
- Content that is illegal or that violates another person’s or entity’s rights, including intellectual property rights and privacy rights
- Content that includes another person’s private or confidential information, including content that is sufficient to identify a listing’s location
The following are policy violations specific to a type of the content:
- Page titles that include information irrelevant to the page type, content, business, product, or service
- Page titles that include symbols or emojis
- Page titles that are generic
- Page titles that are links
- Page titles that violate Intellectual Property Rights
Page or Profiles
- Pages and profiles that provide fraudulent, false, misleading, or deceptive information
- Unjustifiable pricing or false claims
- Exageration of audience size or demographics in an effort to mislead advertisers
- Content that is off-topic, doesn’t lead to productive exchange of information, or doesn’t offer knowledge in response to a question as part of a larger discussion
- Trolling or repeatedly targeting community members
- Circumventing transactions via suggested offline arrangements
- Significantly altering previously agreed upon integration terms
- Reviews that are biased or exhibit indications of extortion/incentivization, conflicts of interest, or direct competition
- Reviews that contain no relevant information about a creator or advertiser, page, or listing may be removed. Reviews that contain mostly irrelevant information are also subject to removal, but only where the otherwise relevant information would not be expected to meaningfully inform the booking decisions of other community members.
While these guidelines don’t cover every possible scenario, they’re designed to offer general guidance on HOLLYFY’s community policies.
Thumbnail Image: Basic 1×1 aspect ratio. Optimal size is 390×390 pixels. Max file size is 500kb. Typically a logo of title graphic.
Hire specialists to manage your account, find advertisers, coordinate projects, oversee scheduling, and offload some of the responsibilities.
Hire specialists to manage your account, find content creators, coordinate projects, oversee scheduling, and offload some of the responsibilities.
How to maintain SuperStar status on HOLLYFY. Keep your special privileges and reap the rewards of your ongoing efforts.