HOW-TO • General
Managing your Notifications
You can choose how you’d like to receive your alerts in your notification settings. Options include: phone calls, texts, notifications on your HOLLYFY app, or emails.
In this article:
▽ Types of Notifications
▽ Turning off Notifications
▽ Receiving Important Info
Add ‘firstname.lastname@example.org‘ to your Email Contact List.
Ensure your don’t miss important email notifications. Some email providers may route important emails to junk/spam/trash folders.
Types of Notifications
- Messages: Communication from Creators or Advertisers
- Reminders and suggestions: Collaboration reminders, helpful tips to improve your integrations, and other messages related to your activities on HOLLYFY
- Promotions and tips: Coupons, promotions, surveys, product updates, and inspiration from HOLLYFY and its partners
- Policy and community: Updates on related laws and advocacy efforts in your region
- Account support: Messages about your account, collaborations, legal updates, security and privacy info, and customer support requests
Turning off Notifications
You can turn off most notifications in your notification settings. You can also:
- Emails: Click Unsubscribe in Promotions and tips or Policy and community email
- Text (SMS): Reply STOP. To start receiving them again, reply START
- Phone: Ask the caller to remove you from the HOLLYFY call list
Receiving Important Info
There are some important notifications that can’t be turned off. You don’t want to miss notifications about:
- Collaborations / Integrations
- Account activity
- Legal updates
- Security and privacy notices
- Customer service requests
In some circumstances, like if we can’t reach you by email, we may need to contact you by phone or in some other way.
Influencer Marketing: Get influencers to feature your brand integration with HOLLYFY’s influencer product placement marketplace.
Advertise in Video Games: Get video games to feature your brand integration with HOLLYFY’s video game product placement marketplace.
Advertise inside scenes of TV shows: Get television shows to feature your brand integration with HOLLYFY’s TV product placement marketplace.
Advertise inside Movies: Collaborate with filmmakers to get your brand featured to their audiences with product placement.