Community Policies • All
Representing yourself Authentically
Providing valid and accurate account information is critical to creating a collaborative ecosystem where HOLLYFY, Creators, and Advertisers can trust each other.
In this article:
▽ What we allow
▽ What we don’t allow
▽ We’re here to help
What we allow
- Duplicate accounts for the purpose of listing management: Professionals and enterprise users who list a large inventory of content creators may have multiple accounts for the express purpose of effectively managing their clients.
- Date-of-birth (DOB) corrections to match what is listed on a government ID: DOB mistakes on accounts can happen for a few different reasons (ex: manual entry mistakes, month/day format mix-up, etc.). You can correct your DOB by contacting us.
What we don’t allow
- Invalid IDs: Damaged, expired, falsified, non-government issued IDs (when required), IDs lacking basic identification information, or those considered temporary IDs will not be accepted.
- Failure to authenticate accounts: When speaking with a HOLLYFY representative about account-specific items, you will be required to take specific steps to authenticate your identity.
- Maintaining duplicate accounts: With the exemption of some Professional or Enterprise users who need multiple accounts for inventory management, Creators and advertisers should not operate more than one account or use one ID across more than one account.
- Misrepresenting information: Both brands and creators may be represented by multiple third-parties, however, if a showcase page is found to be misleading, or falsifying information for financial gain we reserve the right to take appropriate action.
We’re here to help
If you witness or experience behavior that goes against our policies, please let us know.
While these guidelines don’t cover every possible scenario, they’re designed to offer general guidance on HOLLYFY’s community policies.
Thumbnail Image: Basic 1×1 aspect ratio. Optimal size is 390×390 pixels. Max file size is 500kb. Typically a logo of title graphic.
Hire specialists to manage your account, find advertisers, coordinate projects, oversee scheduling, and offload some of the responsibilities.
Hire specialists to manage your account, find content creators, coordinate projects, oversee scheduling, and offload some of the responsibilities.
How to maintain SuperStar status on HOLLYFY. Keep your special privileges and reap the rewards of your ongoing efforts.