Community Policies • All
Last updated: July 1, 2022
HOLLYFY is, at its core, an open community dedicated to empowering content creators, SMBs, advertisers, brands, and a wide variety of entertainment creators. We foster meaningful collaboration, shared experiences among people from all parts of the world. It is an incredibly resourceful community, bringing together individuals of different cultures, values, and norms.
While we do not believe that one company can mandate harmony among all people, we do believe that the HOLLYFY community can promote empathy and understanding across all cultures. We are all committed to doing everything we can to help eliminate all forms of unlawful bias, discrimination, and intolerance from our platform. We want to promote a culture within the HOLLYFY community—creators, advertisers and people just considering whether to use our platform—that goes above and beyond mere compliance. To that end, all of us, HOLLYFY employees, creators and advertisers alike, agree to read and act in accordance with the following policy to strengthen our community and realize our mission of ensuring that everyone can belong, and feels welcome, anywhere.
- Inclusion – We welcome people of all backgrounds with authentic hospitality and open minds. Joining HOLLYFY, as a creator or advertiser, means becoming part of a community of inclusion. Bias, prejudice, division, discrimination, racism, and hatred have no place on our platform. While creators are required to follow all applicable laws that prohibit discrimination based on such factors as race, religion, national origin, political beliefs, and others listed below, we commit to do more than comply with the minimum requirements established by law.
- Respect – We are respectful of each other in our interactions and encounters. HOLLYFY appreciates that local laws and cultural norms vary around the world and expects creators and advertisers to abide by local laws, and to engage with each other respectfully, even when views may not reflect their beliefs or upbringings. HOLLYFY’s members bring to our community an incredible diversity of background experiences, beliefs, and customs. By connecting people from different backgrounds, HOLLYFY fosters greater understanding and appreciation for the common characteristics shared by all human beings and undermines prejudice rooted in misconception, misinformation, or misunderstanding.
Specific Guidance for Users in the United States, European Union, and Canada
As a general matter, we will familiarize ourselves with all applicable federal, state, and local laws that apply to content creation, advertising, sponsorships, and entertainment distribution. Some jurisdictions may have additional legal requirements that expand or limit the civil right protections of the user community. Users are required to comply with such legal requirements. Users should contact HOLLYFY customer service if they have any questions about their obligations to comply with this HOLLYFY Nondiscrimination Policy. HOLLYFY will release further discrimination policy guidance for jurisdictions outside the United States in the near future. Guided by these principles, our U.S., EU, and Canadian community will follow these rules when considering potential guests and hosting guests:
Race, Color, Ethnicity, National Origin, Religion, Sexual Orientation, Political Beliefs, Gender Identity, or Marital Status
HOLLYFY users may not:
- Decline an integration based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, political beliefs, gender identity, or marital status.
- Impose any different terms or conditions based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, political beliefs, gender identity, or marital status.
- Post any listing or make any statement that discourages or indicates a preference for or against any guest on account of race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, political belief, gender identity, or marital status.
HOLLYFY users may:
- Except as noted above, HOLLYFY users may decline an integration based on factors that are not prohibited by law. For example, except where prohibited by law, HOLLYFY users may decline an integration by tobacco companies if they do not smoke, or alcohol companies if they are sober.
- Require collaborators to respect individual timelines, requirements, deliverables and other good faith working arrangements.
When users are turned down. Users should keep in mind that no one likes to be turned down. While a user may have, and articulate, lawful and legitimate reasons for turning down a potential collaborator, it may cause that member of our community to feel unwelcome or excluded. Users should make every effort to be welcoming to users of all backgrounds. Users who demonstrate a pattern of rejecting guests from a protected class (even while articulating legitimate reasons) undermine the strength of our community by making potential users feel unwelcome, and HOLLYFY may suspend hosts who have demonstrated such a pattern from the HOLLYFY platform.
Specific Guidance for Hosts Outside the United States, European Union, and Canada
Outside of the United States, the European Union, and Canada, some countries or communities may allow or even require people to make distinctions based on, for example, national origin, gender or sexual orientation, in violation of our general nondiscrimination philosophy. In these cases, we do not require users to violate local laws, nor to accept users that could expose others to a real and demonstrable risk of arrest, or physical harm to their persons or property. Users who live in such areas should set out any such restriction on their ability to host particular guests in their page, so that prospective collaborators are aware of the issue and HOLLYFY can confirm the necessity for such an action. In communicating any such restrictions, we expect users to use clear, factual, non-derogatory terms. Slurs and insults have no place on our platform or in our community.
What happens when a user does not comply with our policies in this area?
If a particular page contains language contrary to this nondiscrimination policy, the user will be asked to remove the language and affirm his or her understanding and intent to comply with this policy and its underlying principles. HOLLYFY may also, in its discretion, take steps up to and including suspending the host from the HOLLYFY platform.
If the host improperly rejects guests on the basis of protected class, or uses language demonstrating that his or her actions were motivated by factors prohibited by this policy, HOLLYFY will take steps to enforce this policy, up to and including suspending the user from the platform.
As the HOLLYFY community grows, we will continue to ensure that HOLLYFY’s policies and practices align with our most important goal: To ensure that users feel welcome and respected in all of their interactions using the HOLLYFY platform. The public, our community, and we ourselves, expect no less than this.
While these guidelines don’t cover every possible scenario, they’re designed to offer general guidance on HOLLYFY’s community policies.
How to maintain SuperStar status on HOLLYFY. Keep your special privileges and reap the rewards of your ongoing efforts.
To help HOLLYFY run smoothly and to cover the cost of services like bank transfers, ledger reconciliation, and customer support; we charge a service fee when a collaboration is confirmed.
In-Progress status establishes a contract between both parties where tasks should be completed, files shared & project collaboration expedited.
There are 2 way you can review your transaction history on HOLLYFY.