Community Policies • All
Illegal & Prohibited Activities
HOLLYFY doesn’t allow illegal activities and other behaviors that could harm our community.
In this article:
What we allow
What we don’t allow
We’re here to help
What We Allow
- Possession and personal consumption of cannabis: In locations where it is legal and does not violate distribution laws, adults content creators may consume cannabis.
- Promotion of cannabis products: Where legally permissible and within local limits, the promotion and distribution of cannabis or hemp by a company in the course of regulated business may occur if disclosed.
What We Don’t Allow
- Child sexual exploitation: Forcing, manipulating, or enticing someone under 18 years old, regardless of local laws, to engage in sexual activity, whether in person or online, is prohibited.
- Human trafficking: Recruiting, harboring, transporting, transferring, or receiving of an individual by force, fraud, or coercion for the purposes of labor or sexual exploitation is not allowed.
- Online commercial sex work: A content creation, or its related business should not be used for paid sexual services, such as erotic massages or prostitution.
- Commercial pornography: Production, or distribution of pornographic material will not be permitted on the platform.
- Illicit drugs: Illegal or restricted drugs such as opium, opiates, opioids, coca and cocaine, amphetamine-type stimulants, central nervous system depressants, and hallucinogens shouldn’t promoted for financial gain.
- Drug distribution: Content creation should not be used to sell, gift, traffic, or distribute drugs including cannabis, even if it is legal to do so in your area.
We’re Here to Help
If you or someone else feels threatened or unsafe or suspect child sexual exploitation or human trafficking, please first contact local law enforcement authorities for assistance. Additionally, if you witness or experience behavior that goes against our policies, please let us know.
While these guidelines don’t cover every possible scenario, they’re designed to offer general guidance on HOLLYFY’s community policies.
How to maintain SuperStar status on HOLLYFY. Keep your special privileges and reap the rewards of your ongoing efforts.
To help HOLLYFY run smoothly and to cover the cost of services like bank transfers, ledger reconciliation, and customer support; we charge a service fee when a collaboration is confirmed.
In-Progress status establishes a contract between both parties where tasks should be completed, files shared & project collaboration expedited.
There are 2 way you can review your transaction history on HOLLYFY.