Community Policies • All
Avoiding Fraud, Scams, & Abuse
We take steps to protect the HOLLYFY platform’s integrity and mitigate the risks and losses associated with fraud, scams, and abuse by taking action against violators.
In this article:
What we allow
What we don’t allow
We’re here to help
What We Allow
- Select off-site payments: Certain off-site payments are permitted only when permission has been granted in advance by HOLLYFY and the advertiser has been made aware prior to booking. This includes but is not limited to: collections of local tax, reimbursement of a brand’s product(s) / service(s), travel expenses, or minor incidental fees.
What We Don’t Allow
- Extortion: Creators and Advertisers must not use direct or indirect threats to coerce an intended outcome (ex: a payment, review, etc.) from an individual or group.
- Off-platform activity: Creators and Advertisers must not communicate, share personal contact information, pay, or request payment for an integration outside of HOLLYFY’s platform. Off-Platform Policy
- Coupon and referral abuse: Creators and Advertisers must not attempt to misuse HOLLYFY’s promotion, coupon and referral program.
- Non-fraud chargebacks: Creators and Advertisers must not attempt to misuse or make false chargeback claims to obtain a refund.
We’re Here to Help
If you witness or experience behavior that goes against our policies, please let us know.
Thumbnail Image: Basic 1×1 aspect ratio. Optimal size is 390×390 pixels. Max file size is 500kb. Typically a logo of title graphic.
Hire specialists to manage your account, find advertisers, coordinate projects, oversee scheduling, and offload some of the responsibilities.
Hire specialists to manage your account, find content creators, coordinate projects, oversee scheduling, and offload some of the responsibilities.
How to maintain SuperStar status on HOLLYFY. Keep your special privileges and reap the rewards of your ongoing efforts.