Community Policies • All
Avoiding Fraud, Scams, & Abuse
We take steps to protect the HOLLYFY platform’s integrity and mitigate the risks and losses associated with fraud, scams, and abuse by taking action against violators.
In this article:
What we allow
What we don’t allow
We’re here to help
What We Allow
- Select off-site payments: Certain off-site payments are permitted only when permission has been granted in advance by HOLLYFY and the advertiser has been made aware prior to booking. This includes but is not limited to: collections of local tax, reimbursement of a brand’s product(s) / service(s), travel expenses, or minor incidental fees.
What We Don’t Allow
- Extortion: Creators and Advertisers must not use direct or indirect threats to coerce an intended outcome (ex: a payment, review, etc.) from an individual or group.
- Off-platform activity: Creators and Advertisers must not communicate, share personal contact information, pay, or request payment for an integration outside of HOLLYFY’s platform. Off-Platform Policy
- Coupon and referral abuse: Creators and Advertisers must not attempt to misuse HOLLYFY’s promotion, coupon and referral program.
- Non-fraud chargebacks: Creators and Advertisers must not attempt to misuse or make false chargeback claims to obtain a refund.
We’re Here to Help
If you witness or experience behavior that goes against our policies, please let us know.
How to maintain SuperStar status on HOLLYFY. Keep your special privileges and reap the rewards of your ongoing efforts.
To help HOLLYFY run smoothly and to cover the cost of services like bank transfers, ledger reconciliation, and customer support; we charge a service fee when a collaboration is confirmed.
In-Progress status establishes a contract between both parties where tasks should be completed, files shared & project collaboration expedited.
There are 2 way you can review your transaction history on HOLLYFY.