Community Policies • All
Advertiser Reliability Standards
In addition to behaving in accordance with our Content Policy, Code of Conduct and Off-platform Policy, which apply to all community members, advertisers who collaborate on HOLLYFY must meet the following standards:
- Respect creator schedules
- Respect listings
- Respect excessive demands
Our goal is to ensure that these standards are clear, and that our enforcement is proportionate to the severity and persistence of the violation.
HOLLYFY’s advertiser standards for integrations
Respect the listing
Regardless of outcomes, we expect that all advertisers abide by the following standards during all of their HOLLYFY integrations
- Start time: Advertisers should respect their creator’s start date. Any start date before or after the designated window should be approved by the creator.
- Authorization: Advertisers should respect the approved number of products/services—both for content production and for other integrations in the future — and should inquire with their creator if they’re unsure about the parameters.
- Scheduling: Establish delivery dates, due dates, interim reviews, final delivery and other process oriented dates immediately to ensure completion in allocated amount of time.
- Reviews and feedback: Critical to positive outcomes for both collaborators are reviews and feedback. Schedule these together and adhere to them to prevent delays or overages.
- Due Date: Users should complete the tasks (as defined in the tasks flow of transactions) by the designated due indicated on the HOLLYFY transaction, and should not extend the project past the designated date for without authorization from the other collaborator.
- Product return: Some products may be lent out as a temporary loan for the content creation. Be sure to coordinate returns when indicated and agreed upon.
Advertisers represent the HOLLYFY community in all of their interactions both within pages / listings and during integrations. Advertisers should be mindful of the standards that, when violated, have a substantial impact on a creators’ experience on HOLLYFY, their creator’s business, and creators’ abilities to maintain positive reputations with their audience:
- Delays: Advertisers should notify the creator if delays may impact review meetings, production requirements, or other scheduling considerations
- Excessive Demands: Mutual collaboration requires both parties to be upfront about requirements, schedules, barriers, deliverables, and other potentially excessive considerations.
- Travel: In some situations travel may be required to complete the integration. Discuss these concerns (both cost, schedule and requirements) prior to establishing your transaction.
Respect your creator’s content
Each creator is unique. Often, advertisers are leveraging their creative capabilities which garner attentive audiences. Because of this, respect for their creative process is paramount to achieve seamless brand integrations.
Reporting a violation
HOLLYFY accepts reports directly from creators that contact us, as well as from their representatives.
If you are a creator who is dealing with a suspected or actual violation of these advertiser standards, we ask that you:
- Communicate with your advertiser—this is often the quickest path to resolution.
- Document the issue through HOLLYFY message thread correspondence.
- Report any issues directly by contacting us.
- Leave an honest review with feedback so that the advertiser can improve for future creators.
Holding advertisers to these standards
HOLLYFY encourages creators to promptly report violations of these standards. A reported violation of any of these standards is considered alongside past violations, which informs the enforcement decisions made by HOLLYFY. Reports are reviewed on both the severity and frequency of violations.
If it’s determined that an advertiser has violated these standards, we’ll provide information about the policy and warnings. Advertisers who frequently or severely violate these standards may be suspended or removed.
Tips for creators
We encourage creators to clearly outline expectations for advertisers in their listing, showcase page descriptions, through HOLLYFY message threads. It’s particularly important to specify rules around audience, type of integration, task, and due dates so we know what should be considered unauthorized under the policy.
Creators should be mindful of standard work weeks. Limiting the number of advertisers under specific sub-categories, establishing non-compete windows for similar advertisers are all ways to help prevent grievances. HOLLYFY will only assist in enforcing rules that comply with HOLLYFYs Terms of Service and company policies.
While these guidelines don’t cover every possible scenario, they’re designed to offer general guidance on HOLLYFY’s community policies.
Thumbnail Image: Basic 1×1 aspect ratio. Optimal size is 390×390 pixels. Max file size is 500kb. Typically a logo of title graphic.
Hire specialists to manage your account, find advertisers, coordinate projects, oversee scheduling, and offload some of the responsibilities.
Hire specialists to manage your account, find content creators, coordinate projects, oversee scheduling, and offload some of the responsibilities.
How to maintain SuperStar status on HOLLYFY. Keep your special privileges and reap the rewards of your ongoing efforts.