Amplify your sales funnel.
Client engagement teams empowered by next-generation media software. Human touch with ML modeling.
- Quantitative & KPI analysis
- Multivariate media sequencing
- SMEs (subject matter experts) dedicated team
- Blend traditional & branded entertainment media
- 1-3 year program (3 month trial)
- Quarterly OKR (objective and key results) reviews
- Budget range: $300k+ per rolling quarter
How It Works
Subject Matter Experts work for you.
- Assimilate historic data
- Define media/marketing objectives
- Stipulate budget parameters
- Ops alignment
- Strategic brand alignment
- Multivariate media sequencing
- Blend BE & legacy media
- Gap assessment & curvature refinements
- Deploy media sequencing
- Parallel deployments with magnitude analysis
- Recursive gap pivots & curvature refinements
- Quantitative data analysis
- Causal linking
- Predictive sales pipeline
- Demand curve synchronization
- Recursive automation
What You Get
Strategic brand boosts coincide with sales pipeline, PR releases & quarterly reporting.
Behavioral modeling boosts consumer demand.
Path to Success
Efficacy, efficiency, influence, attention, intent, results,… repeat.
Your questions answered
For more helpful suggestions, best-practices, optimizations, content guidelines, responsibilites and general knowledge…visit our help center.
How do I prepare for my call with HOLLYFY?
Our favorite quote:
“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.”
We realize the first meeting is a discovery meeting and simply testing the waters. That said, we also believe in transparency and efficiency. Below is an initial list of items which will eventually need to be discussed. In time.
Whenever you’re ready.
Maximize outcomes with this checklist:
- Objectives & Key Results (OKRs)
- Key stakeholders
- Quarterly / Annual budget
- Historic monthly media spending (past 3 years) with quarterly snapshots.
- Historic monthly sales (past 3 years) with quarterly snapshots.
- Contracts: RFP, NDAs, MSAs, SOWs, LOI, LOE, Service Agreement, Performance Contract, Non-Compete, Indemnity Agreement, Trademark License Agreement, FTC Compliance, requisites, guardrails, … to each their own.
What types of brands do you work with?
Typically with annual media budgets in excess of $10 million.
Depending on bandwidth, we selectively take on SMB brands with lower media budgets but innovative market positions.
How do you measure success?
Return on Marketing Investment (ROMI), and Customer Satisfaction.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs): Capital Expenditures by Marketing Channel
Break down KPIs by month, quarter and year. Enrich data and cross-reference it against past performance.
Customer Life-Time Values (CLTV).
Customer Retention Rates.
Pipeline growth and acceleration.
Sales cycles, brand awareness, purchase intent, cohorts, and likely threats.
What is a typical budget?
Typical annual budget ranges are from $25 million – $65 million.
We often take on a variety of clients with lower annual budgets in the $1 million – $5 million range who have innovative brands and find seemless collaboration.
Program structures are multi-year engagements and AOR (Agency of Record).
What types of entertainment do you work with?
Music, movies, television, talent firms, influencers, video games, podcasts, blogs, journalists, and PR.
We also handle media budgets for entertainment marketing.
Similar to brands, we tend to focus on annual budgets in excess of $10 million. But, depending on bandwidth will take on select innovative entertainment types.
What are 'Quant Analysts'?
What do Quantitative Analysts do?
Quantitative analysts design and implement complex models that align media deployments to sales cylces.
Similar to Wall Street quants, they’re considered the ‘Rocket Scientists’ of probability and deterministic machine learning models.
Quants who work directly with media buyers, provide them with pricing or trading tools, are often referred to as “front-office” quants.
“Back office,” quants build, test, validate the models, conduct research, and create new deployment strategies. For media management, the work is focused on risk management, budget efficacy, attribution, sales cycles causal linking, and long-term, predictive algorithmic modeling.
Where do Quant Analysts usually work?
Quantitative analyst positions are found almost exclusively in major financial centers with trading operations. In the United States, that would be New York and Chicago, and areas where hedge funds tend to cluster, such as Boston, Massachusetts and Stamford, Connecticut. They are usually seen primarily in investment banks and hedge funds.
Request a quote or schedule a call with us to get started managing your annual media deployments. We’re here to help.